Does Siralim 1 come with a steam key? I noticed 2 specifically lists a steam key being included while 1 does not, and they are both on steam.
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Siralim is a deep RPG with light roguelike elements that allows you to summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight in strategic battle. Fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.
- Randomly generated dungeons and quests - no two dungeons are alike!
- Capture and summon over 300 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities which directly affect the way you play the game.
- Cast over 100 powerful spells to turn the tide of battle.
- Fight in challenging battles that reward thoughtful strategy rather than mindless button mashing.
- Upgrade your castle to add new rooms, to unlock new creatures, and to entice new citizens to live in your kingdom.
- Craft and enchant equipment to augment your creatures' power or to grant them new abilities. There are over 500 different crafting materials to collect and use.
- Create eggs that will someday hatch into extremely powerful creatures.
- Fight in your kingdom's battle arena for fame, fortune, and glory.
- Infinite playability. There is no level cap, no restrictions, and the game never ends. Want to play until your character is level 937? Go for it.
- A roguelike overworld where you can see your enemies approaching before battle begins.
- Ever-expanding: we frequently release major content patches that give you access to new creatures, items, and other things to do.
|Published||2 years ago|
|Tags||2D, Dungeon Crawler, Fantasy, monster-capture, monster-catching, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Retro, Roguelike, rpg|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Homepage, Community, Support, Twitter, Facebook|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.